Site Masonry Site Owners, true SiteMasonry heroes, are skilled ‘power users’ responsible for:
Supporting Mason brand and digital strategy standards
Training, managing & assisting site content editors
Editing and managing most site-wide settings
Site Owner Tutorial Articles
- November 17, 2021SiteMasonry’s Webform builder helps Site Owners easily create and add forms to a web page. Collecting Personal Identifiable Information (PII), documents or images? Contact ITS for access to the Qualtrics secure form building tool.
- November 8, 2021All program items should have a default disclaimer notice:
- August 26, 2021SiteMasonry Site Owners are able to edit the address area in the template footer.
- June 10, 2021A custom default header display on all site pages that don't have an individual page header selected.
- June 7, 2021How to add a New ‘Latest Episode’ block to the Access to Excellence Podcast landing page Before you begin: * Add the podcast episode as a news item to Content Hub. You will need to add the URL of the new podcast to update the ‘Listen Now’ CTA (Call to Action) under the ‘Latest Episode’ block. * Have intro copy and a 220x220 episode thumbnail available - as this is your content
- January 29, 2021Site Owners are able to select a pre-configured color palette for their site.
- January 25, 2021Site Owners are able to customize the destination of some of the yellow utility bar links by designating a redirect from the SiteMasonry admin dashboard. Customizable utility links are: